How we are handling Covid 19 –
we are now seeing patients
We care about your safety and have made a number of changes to our practice:
At LASIK of Nevada, we sincerely appreciate you trusting us with your eyes and your vision. As a result, we’ve made a number of changes to our practice this year by putting into place several new guidelines and protocols. Our goal is to ensure that our patients remain safe and healthy whenever they visit one of our offices.
All of our locations are now open and actively performing LASIK consultations, eye exams, and LASIK surgery in the office. However, our new protocol is to recommend a virtual consultation to you as your first step in this process. During this consultation, you will have the opportunity to have your all of your questions about laser vision correction procedures fully answered. We believe that our new protocols have made LASIK and PRK safer than ever before and would be happy to discuss this with you during your virtual or in-office consultation.
Click the link below to schedule a virtual visit. You can also reach us any time (for any reason) at 1-888-498-2020.
How We’re Keeping You Safe:
For nearly 20 years, LASIK of Nevada has been safely providing the amazing and life-changing LASIK procedure to our patients in Nevada. Now more than ever, we want you to feel safe and comfortable when visiting our offices. That’s why we’re implementing the following safety protocols at all our locations:
- To ensure proper social distancing, we are now increasing the time between appointments. We have also rearranged our waiting rooms to make this easy for our patients.
- For any patient visits to our office, masks are now required at all times. All staff that are interacting with patients will also be wearing masks.
- We will perform a temperature check for everyone who wants to enter our offices.
- Anyone who wants to enter our offices must complete a brief health questionnaire focused on identifying the known symptoms and signs of a potentially infectious condition (or COVID-19).
- Although gloves are not typically required for patients in doctors’ offices, our protocol now requires appropriate protective masks and gloves for all patients and procedure room staff on the day of surgery.
What to Expect at Your Appointment:
Our goal has always been to provide patients with Premium LASIK surgery. When you choose LASIK of Nevada for your LASIK procedure, you should expect the same superior level of surgical experience and high-quality care as we have provided for years along with updated safety precautions:
All LASIK of Nevada locations will be conducting temperature checks as well as a brief health survey for patients wanting to enter our office. Even though our waiting rooms have been reconfigured to facilitate social distancing, we ask that our patients remain mindful of the social distancing throughout their visit to our offices.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, PATIENCE, AND CONTINUED SUPPORT DURING THIS TIME OF CHANGE IN ALL OF OUR LIVES.